16th Jan2022(2001) 2nd SUNinORDINARY C
- Read 62:1-12! ReNaming&ReAssurance&ReEspousal by Yahweh, of City&People!
- ‘Integrity!’ Total reconciliation of ThePeople with Yahweh’sPriority, concomitantly His’Victory’Over’&TheirRejectionOf TheOtherGods’Priorities! wow!
- Again, it must be seriously asked whether ‘Yahweh’sPriority’ (The commitment of all resource to the freeing of the poor&ignorant!) isn’t essentially a non-starter!
- Since TheChristianChurches as a whole seem to have other fish to fry.
- Great new names! ‘MyDelight’, ‘TheWedded’! But can Yahweh sustain it?
- Why is Yahweh so impotent in regard to having His ‘Priority’ adopted&embodied?
2. THE PSALM 95:1-3,7-10
- Read 95(96): 1-13! A flattery-chant for Yahweh, by all except TheUnderworld!
- ‘Name!’ What ‘Power-of-Yahweh’ is evident in my world? &What is not?
- If TheWretched of this Earth received their ‘fair’ share, how’d that affect me?
- What ‘new’ song can be sung to Yahweh, that won’t cost us dearly?
- Read 12:1-14:40! He evaluates the Variety&nature&relativeImportance of TheCharismaticGifts in TheCorinthianChurch, attributed to TheHolyBreath!
- What ‘spiritual gifts’ are acknowledged in my local church?
- To what extent is TheHolyBreath’ excluded in practice from my local Church?
- How might AdultChristians&HolyBreath&Magisterium collaborate?
- To what extent is Paul disposed to admit ‘spiritual gifts’ in Women?
- Why has the ‘gift’ of ‘speaking-in-tongues’ become so notorious, yet so ‘coveted’?
- &What if it is more ambivalent than those ‘endowed-with-it’ will admit?
- Why is Paul so anxious to assert, ‘All are work of one&same Spirit?’
- What interpretations have I been given for this ‘familiar’ story?
- What is this story is an evocation of Dionysius stories of ‘ProvidingWine’?
- Why is TheMother seemingly never ‘named’ in TheFourthGospel?
- ‘TheHour!’: TheAcceptance by Jesus of TheBurden of being ThePassoverRam!
- ‘Wine!’ ‘Blood-of-TheRam (EXOD12)! Fruit-of-TheVineyard (IS5)!
- But what are ‘transformation stories’ very rare in TheJewishBible?
5. The Presence&Action of TheBlessedOne, is it like this?
Yes, He was even darker that I! I always reckoned it was the weight of Heaven’s Breath, like an unperceived storm! From TheTemple, from Joseph’sParting, &especially from Jochanaan’sPlunging, I could see the outline, though not the extent, of TheBreath! Even before HeHimself did! Only gradually, only circumspectly, He opened Eyes&Lips&Arms! I remember, it was at a wedding festival, not far from home, a small village, Cana I think it was! I was there looking after the food, Himself&4 or 5 followers were invited by TheBride (whose mother was a followere! Though not-herself)! Well, the usual, the wine runs out! I mention it to Him, He darkens in my regard, I nod here&there! &listen! He opened Eyes&Lips&Arms! & Heaven spilled into the needy celebrations of the blessed Bride&Groom! I can’t pretend to know the blood&marrow of it, but from that day at Cana, TheBreath incresingly surged&smiled in Him, a manifesting Storm! Such gracious stratagems of Heaven!!
6.RIDDLE Which? TheMother TheEarth TheCity TheBreath TheHour ThePeople?
Refections and comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org